This picture is taken at Ganga Talao, or Grand Bassin, a crater lake in the high plateau of Mauritius. The lake is a sacred Hindu place, with several temples and statues located on the lakeside. In the back of the picture, a collossal statue of the god Shiva can be seen sticking out above the treetops. A second statue is being built.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Tonny Nooyens (pantooni) (254)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2014-04-01
- Categories: Ceremony
- Camera: Nikon D-80, Nikkor 18-55mm.
- Exposure: f/6.3, 1/160 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-04-09 14:19