Leptis Magna is a large ancient roman area in Libya. It is in front of the sea and it is in very good conditions.
This shot has been taken in the late morning in the way of my return to Italy.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Luca Pizzimbone (lucaq8) (65)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2008-06-26
- Categories: Ruins
- Camera: Olympus E410, Zuiko Digital 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6
- Exposure: f/9.0, 1/250 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2008-10-11 6:20