I don't know the name of it but it was smelling real good. i had just arrived kenya for my third time, and this flower was standing near the door where my room was. I like it, and took a photo.
I have also made a workshop, where I have croped it to a square.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
momshu (505) 2003-11-29 13:00
Wonderful, I want to know what it is too! Possibly a Jasmine and those seeds, hmm they would been nice to have. I have not looked at the workshop; I like this crop as the flower petals curve off the edge and gives a realdimensional feel.
- Copyright: Eiliv Sorhus (seiliv) (317)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2001-01-10
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Nikon F60, AF Nikkor 28-80, Cokin coef. +2/3 Warm (037)
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Theme(s): Flowers, TE Trieste exhibition: “Viaggiando Immaginando”, Webwidget [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2003-11-29 12:33