Close-up of a jellyfish taken around 3-5 meters depth at the dive site Talata. The blubbery thing put it's side towards me when I came close which made it possible to take the picture. Luckily for me they don't sting... :-)
Exposure compensation: -1/2
Metering mode: Spot
Critiques | Translate
kooreman (321) 2004-07-01 13:56
Impressive shot of this jellyfish. Beautiful blues and purples and great sharpness.
*** an amateur with an opinion ***
Pompey (1117) 2004-07-01 14:15
Lovely capture Peter, i am starting to recognise your pictures. I will be back to Hurghada in September, can't wait.
Hanssie (10790) 2004-07-01 15:06
It's a great artwork !
Fine colours and light, Peter !
Dingo (79) 2004-07-01 15:56
Everything has been said already. Fascinating animal. Well done, Peter.
- Copyright: Peter Bergquist (Pedda) (105)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2004-04-14
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Olympus C-5060 WIDE ZOOM, Digital ISO 80
- Exposure: f/4.8, 1/500 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Underwater Photography, Jellys: alien forms on Earth!, Ocean Blue, Blue, Scuba Diving [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2004-07-01 13:49
- Favorites: 1 [view]