Well, some say Egypt is not exactly Africa.
In December 2009 I was again in my beloved Egypt. But this time with a bicycle and determined to ride all the way to Khartoum in Sudan. I reached Khartoum 6 weeks later, in February 2010.
This self-portrait was shot while camping by myself in a desert west of Berenice, on the way to Aswan.
- Copyright: Marcin S Sadurski (msadurski) (232)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-12-18
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Pentax K 10 D, Pentax SMC DA 40mm f/2.8 Limited
- Exposure: f/8, 1/1000 seconds
- Details: Tripod: Yes
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-02-11 14:46