Caught on camera as I passed through the lock at Esna, this man was preparing his rod for an afternoon's fishing in the Nile.
Working from the boat, I was pleased with the more candid images that I managed to capture.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
amirey10 (603) 2009-04-29 11:40
fantastic shot and great composition
so are there any fish this day?
olivier-durand (385) 2009-04-29 11:59
Very nice picture. The light and the atmosphere remind me when I used to crossing Suez canal some 25years ago (merchant navy) and that sometimes we had time to visit Port Teufic or Port Said
- Copyright: Richard Cooper Knight (cooperknights) (394)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-03-29
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Cannon EOS 400D, Tamron 55-200mm f/4-5.6 LD DiII, 52mm HOYA UV filter
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/500 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2009-04-29 9:44