Taken while crossing the mountains between Berenice and Aswan. Upper Egypt. This is the new tarmac road completed in 2009 (I presume). The traffic was low, just a few vehicles a day.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
mcmtanyel (14619) 2013-02-13 20:17
Exquisite! I love the layers of mountains and the vanishing lines of the road. The colors are wonderful. Once again, perfect composition, almost perfect framing.
PS: I wonder if anything can be done for the shady side of the rocks. I'll experiment and if I see improvement, I'll post to workshop.
PPS: I tried, not much improvement. In other words, it is just fine just the way it is!
- Copyright: Marcin S Sadurski (msadurski) (234)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-12-18
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Pentax K 10 D, Tamron 18-250mm F/3,5-6,3 Di II LD, Marumi DHG Super Circular PLD
- Exposure: f/9.5, 1/250 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-02-12 16:40