Hughada by its nascent, is an interesting city and detestable at the same time.
The vast majority of the city is under construction with half of the sites remain in ruins.
Indeed, a classic scam involves collecting money from investors or banks, and then disappear with it after starting a project to believe in his good faith.
A sad fate for one of the most joyful diving underwater spot ...
I tried to symbolize this state of affairs on this photo ... A peaceful sunset on a abandoned site. The car of another time encourages to travel and
rebalancing still this sad fate.
Technically, the picture is taken with a fisheye behind the windshield of a car.
Critiques | Translate
dafema (173) 2009-05-13 10:19
Nice effect... sad story
crijivil (23) 2009-05-13 11:59
Yves-triga (5149) 2009-05-18 4:17
joli ce pov en fish eyes,
j'apprécie et en plus une chaleur du sud s'en dégage.
dommage pour toute ces arnaques !!!
- Copyright: Remy Benelhadj (MrSoul) (57)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2007-07-25
- Categories: Transportation
- Camera: Nikon D200, Sigma 8mm f/3.5 Fish Eye Circulaire DG E
- Exposure: f/3.5, 1/250 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Mes photos [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2009-05-13 9:47