This Egyptian sweeper is taking a break from work in front of one of the restorated walls in the ruins of Karnak temple.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
meyerd (1630) 2013-01-24 0:07
I like the picture a lot, it has atmosphere, you feel the heat, and you are projected back into a mysterious land . The composition is good, what with the janitor at the right- and of seeminglythe same size like the pharao and gods above. Great!
In the workshop area I tried to increase the contrast . See what you think about it.
Best regards Dietrich
- Copyright: Tonny Nooyens (pantooni) (318)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-12-02
- Categories: Ruins
- Camera: Nikon D-80, Nikkor 18-55mm.
- Exposure: f/9.0, 1/320 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Date Submitted: 2013-01-23 13:10