I saw this scene on a beach on the west bank of the Nile in Aswan. The camel was waiting for tourists. His name was Mickey Mouse. The tower in the BG belongs to the Mövenpick (once Oberoy) hotel on the Elefantine island.
Yet another holiday snapshot, in fact a crop from a bigger frame.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Marcin S Sadurski (msadurski) (232)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-12-25
- Categories: Humorous, Decisive Moment
- Camera: Pentax K 10 D, Tamron 18-250mm F/3,5-6,3 Di II LD, Marumi DHG Super Circular PLD
- Exposure: f/8, 1/125 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-04-09 3:03