Taken in Archangel Michael's Coptic Orthodox Cathedral in Aswan. Looks classical and traditional but this is in fact pretty new cathedral. It was consecrated in 2006 and is one of the landmarks of Aswan.
Copts are the native Christians of Egypt and reputedly the descendants of the Ancient Egyptians.
- Copyright: Marcin S Sadurski (msadurski) (230)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-12-24
- Categories: Architecture, Artwork
- Camera: Pentax K 10 D, Pentax SMC DA 40mm f/2.8 Limited
- Exposure: f/4, 1/30 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-03-07 1:27