This is coloured sand that is dropped down in bottles with careful accuracy. Then the top is sealed so it won't leave a mess when taking it home in the luggage =). I normally don't like the stuff produced mainly for the tourists but this is actually very nice.
Critiques | Translate
andrebonavita (0) 2005-02-13 9:03
here in the Northest of Brazil we have this kind of artwork too! They made many pretty coloresd sand bottles! I have one here from when my parents go there.
Jeppe (18654) 2005-02-22 13:38
You right - this local artwork for tourist (souvenier) actully quite nice and funny - very nicely spotted and captured by you - I like the fine reflections and colours you got - thanks Johan.
- Copyright: Johan Noren (Eagle) (522)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2005-01-15
- Categories: Artwork
- Camera: Minolta Dimage G600, 39-117mm, ISO 50
- Exposure: f/2.8, 1/60 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Crowd [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2005-02-13 7:33
- Favorites: 1 [view]