Another picture from Sinai Desert, Egypt. The Bedouin mounting the camel was my guide's brother. We met him on our way to the Red Canyon, and he cooked some delicious Bedouin food on the spot.
He also offered us some opium, but I politely declined that one...
- Copyright: Alberto Revelli (icesurfer) (560)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2007-03-28
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Fujifilm Finepix S9100
- Exposure: f/7.1, 1/900 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2011-09-27 13:15