Following night comes day. Some days seem to take forever.
This day was like most others, hot, long, not forgiving. The road across northern Sinai. Probably 6am in the morning. Heading for Al Arish and then to Rafah, all the way from Al Ismailia. The road was already soft, melting by midday.
Coolpix 800, automatic of course! First picture of an Egypt travelogue. Please come back for more.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: casper duppy (casperduppy) (1740)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2000-00-00
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Nikon CoolPix 800, @ ISO 100
- Exposure: f/7.4, 1/100 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Travelogue: A Journey through northern Sinai
- Date Submitted: 2007-01-27 18:13