Pygmies are far from cities and not easy to meet: hours of (bad) road and track with a guide are necessaries to make the encounter possible.
Here's André with a pygmy in a small (4 houses) village, on the road for MBaiki. Living beside the 21'st century society has change their culture and customs but they're still living from hunting and fruits picking.
- Copyright: Yves Dumaresq (dumaresq_ca) (1892)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2005-03-20
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Canon EOS 20D, 28-300 Tamron XR, 62mm UV
- Exposure: f/10.0, 1/320 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2005-05-10 9:16
- Favorites: 1 [view]