A fishermens village lying on a sand trip on an island of the Douala bay in Cameroon.
The water is very muddy in this area, as they are lying in the estuaries of equatorial rivers. The area is very flat though a 4000 meters high volcano dominates the region. The mangroves are also drawing complicated patterns that are very nice to shoot from the sky.
The exact location of this village is there:
- Copyright: Olivier Stocchi (quelquepart) (810)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2007-10-17
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Canon Ixus 500
- Exposure: f/7.1, 1/320 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Cameroon [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2007-11-23 6:24