This is a scene I took during a boat cruise we made on the Chobe river, north-east of Botswana, few kilometers from the Zambian border.
This area is really packed with elephants. In a window of two hours, I probably saw over 60 elephants playing around.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Steven Le Vourc'h (Curioso) (9271)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2011-05-23
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Canon EOS 5D Mark II, Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 L USM IS, Digital RAW, Hama UV 77 mm
- Exposure: f/8, 1/200 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2011-06-15 7:42