Our camera club set out on an eight day trip to Botswana from neighbouring South Africa. Here we entered th Makgadigadi Salt Pans - a bit scary but also a unique experience.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
berek (50508) 2014-07-28 3:29
You cought very good perspective for this road. Simole but powerfull compositin. Beoutiful pastel colors too
dekanski (6120) 2014-07-28 4:09
At first glance it looks like snow, but .... I believe that is at the same time "a bit scary but also a unique experience". Like it!
kasianowak (10621) 2014-07-28 4:46
Wonderful view of the salt pans reflecting the delicate colours of the sky. The lines in the foreground lead the viewer's eye towards the distant horizon.
- Copyright: Chris Annear (ceepea) (291)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2014-07-05
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Nikon D90, 17-70 2.8 sigma
- Exposure: f/7.1, 1/640 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Kasia's Favourites 6 [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2014-07-28 1:53