small mosque in the forground, the white building behind it is the catholic church. opposite the church is a small daily market where you can get vegetables and fish. further down the road is a paved highway that leads to Abomey. there must be a mechanic living in front of the mosque ... looks like those trucks need some repairs!
Critiques | Translate
linask (2930) 2007-10-29 11:17
Very unusual view - all the ground and building roof with the same color.
Thank you for sharing photos from such rarely visited place.
Stepan (27210) 2007-11-22 12:52
What I see here is the brown color of the city, the brown colors of the life in this place... An interesting monochrom mood.
- Copyright: Caleb Ficner (kwekwekan) (1076)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2006-12-23
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Panasonic Lumix FX-01
- Exposure: f/9.0, 1/125 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Benin, Un-forgotten
- Date Submitted: 2007-10-27 12:29