Ketou is a town about 3 hours inland from Cotonou, Benin's largest city. Benin is very narrow at the southern half of this country, so Benin's neighbours are never far away. In Ketou's case, Nigeria is just a short drive to the east (the road to Nigeria was being paved back in 2006, and having been back to Benin since then, I can say that it is now complete).
Unknown as Ketou might be, daily life in this Beninese town certainly offers a lot of good photo opportunities.
- Copyright: Caleb Ficner (kwekwekan) (866)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2006-12-28
- Categories: Decisive Moment
- Camera: Panasonic Lumix FX-01
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/100 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Benin, Un-forgotten
- Date Submitted: 2012-06-01 15:34