Lead grey is the unclouded sky of Benin and the contrast with the reddish tones of the sand and the momument for the slaves that has been transported to another world here, is striking.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
snunney (72680) 2010-12-24 6:44
An interesting image of contrast in several senses. The shot is well composed and has good colours and sharpness. All the best for the festive season.
Charo (51208) 2010-12-25 12:51
I really like the light of this picture and color contrast. It also draws attention to the solitude of the place, a sad monument to those who took and never returned, that should not happen ever.
- Copyright: Gerrit van der Linden (Gerrit) (43763)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2010-02-04
- Camera: Canon EOS 400 D, Canon EF 18-200mm, B+W 62mm Circular Polarizer
- Exposure: f/11, 1/125 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2010-12-24 6:10