Critiques | Translate
mbaltuch (0) 2003-06-30 14:42
Like the last one, an excellent shot. I actually like this one better. More detail in the sand. Very nice shot.
AdrianW (2274) 2003-06-30 19:23
Nice shot! I think there's a slight colour cast though, and I also think that it's fractionally underexposed. Try: Red -10, Blue +30, Brightness +15, Contrast +20. I'd also consider cropping at least a third of the sky, and probably some of the bottom of the image as well to focus the eye...
thien (2112) 2003-06-30 22:29
This is also a good shot but I prefer the sensual lines (if we can use such terms for sand dunes) of the previous shot.
- Copyright: mat hieu (saharian) (80)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2003-06-27
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Fuji Finepix S2 Pro, 35-70/f2.8, 62mm Circ Polariser
- Exposure: f/9.5, 1/60 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Deserts of sand [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2003-06-30 14:33
- Favorites: 1 [view]