Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums > TrekEarth Forum Home > Photos

Notices

Great jcpix 2014-06-10 20:07

Hey Craig,

Well looky here, the Mac is back! :) I figured we had to be getting close to your return, and I've been waiting anxiously to see what stories and pictures you're going to have for us...and what a great way to start!

I was once able to take 5 weeks off for a Euro-trip...was glad when I was back to the comfort of home, but sure didn't want to leave either...you know the feeling, yeah?

So worth getting out of bed at the crack of dawn when you can get a shot like this. As Gert mentioned, as soon as I saw this in the gallery, even before seeing your name, I thought it had to be one of your wide angle beauties...and sure enough! :)

Deniz may not have been able to control nature (what a slacker. lol), but the rain paid off for effect on the reflected pavement, and you took full advantage. Looking forward to following along your journey, bring 'em on! Great to have you back among the ranks amigo. Have a good one. Take it easy.

Cheers from the Southwest,

Jason

Old 06-11-2014, 11:24 PM
TE Expert

Default To jcpix: back

Hey Jason
yes, great to be back home, and great to be back on TE!
Deniz was a fantastic host, he's a cool guy, really relaxed and easy to talk with.

looks like you've been busy posting alot of shots. you seem to go in spurts.

hope everything is cool and calm in your neck of the woods.

I'll make sure to check out your gallery and see whats new and read up on your funny notes.

see you around
craig