Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums > TrekEarth Forum Home > Photos

Notices

Great mjw364 2014-06-10 10:21

Hello Craig

I guess security was a little amiss here letting you take shots of these two warheads?!

Seriously how did you find a space with no people in it in the middle of Istanbul? Even before the call to prayer? Now that's what you call dedication!

Great shot of a blue moment - that's the issue in such places the best light is at the beginning and the end of the day - you need to do it to get it.

Yep - spent a great time with Juan and Krys in Barca - it was loads of fun - Juan is always a great host and the city never stops feeding your eyes with potential images. My favourite place on the whole planet.

Thanks - nice to have you back.

Mike

Old 06-10-2014, 05:28 PM
TE Expert

Default To mjw364: no people

Hey Mike
thanks again for getting back...

a couple people have already mentioned the same as you, how did i capture this without people around...am i missing something? I didn't realize it was such a rare moment.

I got up around 430 am, got here about 515 am or something like that. nobody around, just me, Tosca, and a stray dog that kept following us and sometimes getting into our scenes.

but you're right, any other time of day and its horrendously packed with people.
getting up this early really does pay off.

thanks again
cheers