Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums > TrekEarth Forum Home > Photos

Notices

Great Tigerlily 2014-06-09 6:57

Hi John,
Wonderfully taken image, the angle shows the glorious old theatre well under the blue sky. Wonderful light control. I presume that the building would be dark under such strong light contrast, you managed well.
Do you know,I like that glass dome which was showed on the left of your photo very much. When the light going down you can get a sort of photo like this.
A very good afternoon to you.
Regards,
Jasmine

Old 06-09-2014, 03:13 PM
TE Expert

Default To Tigerlily: The Glass Dome.......

Hi Jasmine,

Thank you so much for your kind words about this one. And, incidentally, thank you and Kevin for making the effort to come all the way through to Tissington and Buxton to meet up with us! Just a pity about the weather.

Now, I've just now written a critique on the picture you mention (I think you took it about 5 years ago) - it really shows off that glass dome beautifully. I think I might just have a picture of the Opera House which includes that dome - I'll have to have another look and see.

Kindest Regards to you and Kevin,

John.
Old 06-09-2014, 08:02 PM
TE Newbie

Thank you very much John for your comments on the dome photo. I only want to tell you that I love the dome on your photo... I feel guilty now for wasting your time and talented mind writing critique for an old photo.... Thank you for your kindness... have a look your folder, looking forward to see some more...A very good evening to you.
Kind regards,
Jasmine