Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums > TrekEarth Forum Home > Photos

Notices

Great Waylim 2014-03-13 9:39

HI Jason,

A meander looking bull, and read to charge, I would run like H if it's a real one. I see some people taking picture of its behind too. That would be cute and funny. Nice that you have the U.S. Postal vehicle in it too, that will soon be in the museaum like pay phone booth :) NYC is really a wonderful place for photos of anything and everything. I was here pre911 days. I still have picture of the twin towers. Wish to be here again soon. Good pict with good quality. have a nice day.

Way

Old 03-13-2014, 11:06 PM
TE Expert

Default To Waylim: A dying breed

Hey Way,

I was wondering if anyone was going to point out the U.S.P.S. truck, or even the old car. They're obviously not the main attraction, but as you mentioned, they might not be around much longer as we know it!?

I'd love to see your pre-9/11 pics, hope you decide to post 'em at some point. It's always fun to look back, even if image quality is far from today's standards. I'm a big believer in content over quality when it comes to expressing or reliving memories.

Happy to hear from you as always, thanks for the kind notes. Let me know if you ever come across a phone booth, and be sure to photograph it for the time capsule.

Take it easy.

J