Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums > TrekEarth Forum Home > Photos

Notices

Great Royaldevon 2014-03-12 15:38

Hello Jason,

I can only say, 'Well done'!
WE tried several times to get a picture of the bull but every time it was surrounded by tourists and, also, covered in tourists; they were sitting on its back, climbing up its legs, steering with its horns (forgive the pun) or balancing by its tail!

I love the close crop!
The bull is, as it should be, dominating the frame!
I'm sure I saw it scraping its front hoof, ready to charge!
The texture and patina of the bull's surface is excellent!

I'm very curious about what the person at the bull's rear is doing! Maybe that's why the bull looks so angry!!

My warm regards,
Bev :-)

Old 03-13-2014, 03:26 AM
TE Expert

Default To Royaldevon: Impossi-bull!

I hear ya' Bev, it was incredibly frustrating to wait, and wait, and wait to get a clear shot...so much so, that I left and went back later. Fortunately I was able to catch a break long enough for this shot, as there was a large group approaching about to take over the bull once again.

Sounds like a good handful of people have had the same experience here. I was lucky enough to have time to make a second trip, otherwise mine would have been lost as well. Crazy tourists! Oh, wait a minute.....

Hahaha, I'd be angry too if people were constantly snooping around my back side, it's no wonder he looks angry! Thanks for the laughs. Have a good one.

J