Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums > TrekEarth Forum Home > Photos

Notices

Great jcpix 2014-02-04 17:53

Hi Craig,

Oh man, I can't tell you how many times I've had that same look of disappointment when the ball is no longer in play. This makes me laugh. :) At first glance this seems rather unassuming, but looking over the details there's a lot of interest in this relatively minimal street scene.

The boy looking at the ball as if his wishes will bring it back to life, the man in passing which is probably thinking...well, nothing really....and then the street vendor in the background with what appears to be a customer, all comes together to fill the void of any particular action or main subject.

Shoot, even an empty street would have held interest for me with the perspective and all of those gritty textures. C'mon ball, re-inflate already!! :) For the true love of the game in places like this, it's a pity they don't have better equipment and conditions. Enjoy the rest of the evening.

Cheers from the site of the next Super Bowl,

Jason

Old 02-05-2014, 07:54 PM
TE Expert

Default To jcpix: super bowl

Hey Jason
so any plans of going to the Super Bowl next year?
it would only take a few thousand dollars! haha

Some would say its better now adays to watch professional sports on tv, with High Def, replays, etc....

I do find that baseball is the exception...there's just something about going to the ballpark that TV can't replicate.
anyways...see you around
craig
Old 02-06-2014, 12:38 AM
TE Expert

Default Super Bowl

Hey Craig,

No plans to go to the game next year, not on my salary anyway!? Yeah, those ticket prices are outrageous! If the Steelers make it though, I might have to turn over the couch cushions for all of the loose change I can find....or rob a bank....but you didn't hear that from me!!

I would absolutely love to make it though, I can only imagine what a wild and crazy scene it must be inside the stadium...like a bunch of soccer hooligans! lol I've been to a couple of games here, but that was before the new stadium unfortunately.

You're so right about baseball too, being in the park just doesn't translate the same way through t.v. as football or any other sport seems to accomplish...but I'll still gladly watch any game I can on the 'ol tube.

Take it easy up there, enjoy the rest of you evening amigo.

J