Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums > TrekEarth Forum Home > Photos

Notices

Great macjake 2014-02-03 23:29

Hey Jason
well, let me be the first person to write up on this shot.

As I always say, anytime you can get a photo with such an Iconic subject as the Eiffel Tower, in a new and unique scene...take it!

I can honestly say this is totally new for me.
and yeah, the sky is overblown with lots of white in it, but unless you planned on staying around for a few hours for the light to dim a bit, there's not much you could have done anyway.

the title is great, really depicts his mood perfectly.
cool post.

PS
So did you loose any money on the Super Bowl. I wish i did bet, I was picking an outright win from Seattle. Of course they one...b/c i didn't bet!! haha
My bestfriend is a HUGE Denver fan...oh my!

see you around
craig

Old 02-04-2014, 11:01 PM
TE Expert

Default To macjake: Legion Of Boom

Welcome to the Thunderdome, Ponies! Freakin' awesome, a full throttle beatdown...Denver got their @$$e$ handed to 'em...how great was that!!
Talk about domination from wire to wire, now that's how you play football!

I stopped betting on games a lonnnnnng time ago, my luck sucks a big one. Every time I've ever wagered anything...be it money, a lunch, or anything else...I lose. So, with that in mind....I always pick the Dallas Cowboys or Boston Red Sox! lol Stupid Sox keep ruining my streak though...dirtbags!

Good thing baseball is now right around the corner, I'm already having football withdrawals, and I don't care anything about the NBA these days to get me by until Spring Training. C'mon NCAA Tourney (Final 4)...get here quick!

Happy to know I was able to present a bit of a different take on the Tower, we all know how incredibly hard it is to shoot something like that when it's been done to death!? I might even have a few more up my sleeve...ya' never know.

Alright, take it easy amigo...great to hear from you as always!

J