Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums > TrekEarth Forum Home > Photos

Notices

Great macjake 2014-01-19 4:18

Hey Jason
are you kidding me? please tell me YOU are the owner of this beast! If so, I'm booking the next flight to SLC right now!
What a sweet ride, wow.
I'm always searching for either a 69 Camaro Z/28, or a 68/69 Mustang Coupe. They both have style and Classic's, they both hold the test of time to this day.

These cars in a great restored mint condition can go for upwards of $70,ooo, especially the Z28.

Ever watch the show "Counting Cars" on the History channel? they restore such cars as this, and they do an amazing job. They're located in Vegas. Fun show, fun people, sweet cars! I've been tempted to buy a run down Camaro or Mustang for $10,000 and let Counting Cars restore it for another $30,000...Oh if only I had the money!!!

I can go on and on about this car...but i won't bore you to death. The Camaro first appared on the scene in '67. To show you the popularity of the Z28...in its first production year only approx 200 Z/28's were produced.

Two years later, for this model year, in 69' there were over 20,000 Z/28's built!

wicked car!!!!
I have to wipe the drool off of my face...thanks

Old 01-20-2014, 03:56 AM
TE Expert

Default To macjake: Cars

Hey Craig,

So glad this found it way across your screen today! I'm not even a car guy, but I wish this was actually mine. My dad traded in his classic red Vette for this beast. We went for a nice long ride before I snapped these few shots...man, this thing has got some juice!

I guess there's quite a few things about it though that he's not terribly happy with...in fact, it's in the shop now under the microscope. If it's too much to get it where he wants, he may just go another direction...most likely back to a Vette. I've never seen that car show, but if I had the money too, I'd definitely invest in in of these bad boys...I may not know anything about 'em, but they are fun to drive....and you know, "chick magnets." lol

Hope you've had a good weekend. Take it easy.

Cheers,

J