Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums > TrekEarth Forum Home > Photos

Notices

Great tyro 2014-01-18 8:33

Hello Bev,

An interesting note but, oh dear, you've spelled the place name wrongly - it's "Llareggub"!

This is a lovely view of this pretty place which I certainly must make an effort to visit again sometime, particularly as it must be around sixty years since last I was there and it would be interesting to see just how much I can recall when I go there.

It looks a lovely peaceful and sleepy little place and you have captured it very well with a lovely composition, fine summery light and colours and exquisite details and sharpness.

Beautiful!

Kind Regards,

John.

Old 01-18-2014, 03:49 PM
TE Expert

Red face To tyro: LLareggub

Well, John, slap my thighs with a wet fish!!
I was so intent on spelling Cemaes right that everything else was of less concern. Or, if the truth be known, I never swear and so have no visual memory of swear words!

On a more serious note, you must visit this part of Anglesey again, it is delightful! Of course, the weather was in our favour when we were there but, I think we would have enjoyed it in more inclement weather.

We can give you the address of a great place to stay.
All mod cons for us of more leisurely years: no stairs, tv in bedroom, conservatory, Philosan on tap, etc.

Have a great w/e,
Bev