Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums > TrekEarth Forum Home > Photos

Notices

Great delpeoples 2014-01-05 21:15

Gidday dear Noel

Ooh as my dear old Zio Gianni says, "ahhhh me likes too much"! What a fantastic subject - actually make that plural, subjects. I have a thing for shipwrecks and this is such a brilliant example of that genre. The sun has warmed it up beautifully, contrasting with sea and sky exquisitely. Can I pinch it for me theme? And as if the shipwreck wasn't enough, you get the hot Irish cutties on the horses too, you patient fella you. (Did I say that right, cutty, not cutie?). In any event, it's a corker and you should be proud. And I for one thank you kindly for hanging around in that icy Irish winter for so long in order to share it with us. I hope there was a nice hot toddy (or cutty) waiting for you in a nearby pub :)

Cheers
Lisa

PS: sorry I've been a slacko with the critiques etc., I been Walkabout

Old 01-06-2014, 07:48 AM
TE Junior Member

Default To delpeoples: Shipwrecks

Gidday Lisa,

Aaah, back to work, what a wonderful feeling....(that might be a lie!!).

Thanks as always for the comments on this Lisa, really glad you like this one, as I am realyl pleased with it, and I was so glad that something came from my patience as well. Was a cold day to be walking up and down a deserted beach, but sure all in the name of photography!!
Absolutely, please pinch away for your theme, I'd be delighted if you included it! I didnt get a hot toddy, but I did have an ice cold bottle of water waiting for me in the car
Happy new week, best wishes from Storm Christine. (it must be a bad one if they named it!!)
Slainte
Noel