Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums > TrekEarth Forum Home > Photos

Notices

Great Kielia 2014-01-03 9:45

Dear Elena,
this is wonderful, one of your most original photos for sure. It could be right out of a modern fairytale. Excellent light management! Thanks for sharing. May 2014 be a pleasant and enjoyable year full of good health!
Warm regards
Harriet

Old 01-04-2014, 11:08 AM
TE Expert

Smile To rigoletto: Three favourite places

I was in Bruges two times, in 1980 with my elder son and again in 2004. Probably I should go once more one day. I was in Belgium last summer but I had not time to post any photos. You stood on the bridge? I have photos of the bridge too but I do not know if it was this one. Similar photo to yours is by Albrecht.
What could be my favorite places? Rome for sure, but what else? I love Venice, maybe Machu Picchu and Cusco?
Old 01-04-2014, 11:19 AM
TE Expert

venice is still in my to do list. who knows, maybe i will add there to my fav.s in near future
peru is still too far to get into my dreams, but i should be quick and see there when i still have energy to climb...
i am so sad that you had some unpleasant times in cappadocia. i've been there 5 times in all 4 seasons, each time with great memories.
i thought again, i think i can add chefchaouen in morocco to my fav.s
Old 01-04-2014, 12:48 PM
TE Expert

I took to Peru two women from advertisement in newspaper, one was 72 and with big backpack, so you have still a lot of time. Why do you think I had no great memories from Cappadocia? It could be better organized, it is true, but we loved to be there. Earlier I was in late summer, now in autumn, it was marvelous. But I saw winter photos and I would love to see it too.
I do not know chefchaouen but I liked essaouira.