Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums > TrekEarth Forum Home > Photos

Notices

Great InasiaJones 2014-01-02 18:31

Hi Way,

I realize how many of your outstanding shots I have missed over the last months... Shame on me!

Your talent is undeniable and the quality is constant, putting you on this pedestal of pro photographer. This isn't a result you can achieve overnight, it takes years to understand what you are doing, to develop your eye and to get the best of any given scene.

Here, I admire the use you have made out of the rock wall that serves as a visual anchor, but that also brings so much depth throughout the image. The colours are beautiful, or rather stunning, simply because they appear natural. The landscape is somehow simple, but taken with obvious meticulousity and artistic flair.

Calm, yes, remarkable, for sure.

Cheers my friend!

Andrť

Old 01-03-2014, 01:58 AM
TE Senior Member

Default To InasiaJones: Thanks and best wishes

Hi Andrť,
Thanks for the kind words, Iím blushing because, Iím really not as good of a photographer as you think I am. Donít put me on the pedestal. I might fall flat on my nose. I do appreciate the constructive and encouraging words. We donít get much of that anymore. With a good camera, I just took lots of photos and one will be better than the others. and I'm probably better at presenting and processing them than actually a good photographer.

My apology for not keeping in touch, even though I occasionally spotted one of your posts, since you and many of us are only posting once in a blue moon, sometimes I was busy and didnít have time to write, just browsing. Iím only kind of reactive by responding to people who wrote me, and not proactive in writing. While I want to be more active but just donít have the energy and inspiration.

Thanks and great to hear from you again.
Wayne