Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums > TrekEarth Forum Home > Photos

Notices

Great tyro 2013-12-23 0:29

Hi Craig,

Oh, go on - post as many car pictures from Cuba as you want - I'll love every single one of them! Funny thing - I was watching the news on TV just two or three days ago and there was something mentioned about Cuba: apparently they are going to be removing some restrictions which presently prevent new cars being imported there. In time that may well eventually rid these streets of these wonderful old 50s and 60s cars.

But you have caught this beauty perfectly. The vibrant blue car is perfectly placed in the frame and I just love the way its rear quarters are lit in brighter light making it stand out against the darker parts of the street. The car has a wonderfully purposeful stance too and looks as though it is just about to take off and accelerate down that long street ahead of it.

Lovely light an colours, perfect composition (including people again!), excellent processing work and stunning details and sharpness.

Fabulous!

Kind Regards,

John.

Old 12-24-2013, 06:25 AM
TE Expert

Default To tyro: cars

Hi John
you and i could have a blast together in Cuba my friend!!!
The cars and streetlife are amazing.

I really do want to post a christmas themed photo but i dont have any from this season....maybe i'll post more car shots lol.....not a bad 2nd choice.

Merry xmas to you and your family John
cheers