Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums > TrekEarth Forum Home > Photos

Notices

Great jcpix 2013-12-15 12:43

Uhmm, excuse me sir...have you seen someone named Craig around here? You left on your trip with this portrait shot, and came back having included people in your picture as well...am I in an alternate universe right now?? :)

Loving this though, it's an intimate and heart warming type of image. Even better too that it holds such a fond personal memory for you. It's a terrific expression of shyness and curiosity, and you did a great job in conveying a friendly and warm sentiment.

I hear ya' too about sometimes just not caring to take the time and change lenses, but this worked out just fine with the wide angle. In fact, this could have even been a complete technical disaster and it wouldn't have mattered, because you came away with that personal touch that far outweighs anything else. Sharp focus and detail, it's a beauty shot!

Take it easy. Cheers from sunny Az.,

Jason

Old 12-16-2013, 06:25 AM
TE Expert

Default To jcpix: who am i

Hey Jason
Always great to hear from you as i know you always have something interesting to say!

Funny comments....yeah...its ME! If you ever go to Cuba, if your government ever allows you to go to Cuba (thats a whole different story!) You'll see first hand why i have so many people photos posted lately. And there are alot more to come!!!!!

Not sure how people will respond to them, but i like em!!!

Thanks again..just heading off to bed...zzzz....cheers