Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums > TrekEarth Forum Home > Photos

Notices

Great jcpix 2013-12-10 15:43

Longing for the clear skies and warm temperatures are you my friend? :) This is great Krzysztof, the idea to convert this to a monochrome format puts a twist on the much familiar blue & white scheme that we, or I do anyway, immediately associate with Greece...and in particular the islands.

The high contrast and contre jour light is suited well for a scene like this, and I'd say you worked it to perfection in evoking the sentiment. It may be void of the traditional warm tones and colors, but by no means does it lose the atmosphere and impact visual of relaxation and the "good life."

My two favorite things about this are the elongated shadow from the lounge chair...smart positioning and composition by the way...and the crisp and clear ripples on the waters surface. Ahhhhh, tranquility! What else is there to say but 'awesome!'

My warmest wishes,

Jason

Old 12-11-2013, 09:36 AM
TE Junior Member

Smile To jcpix: summer

Hi Jason,
you got meIm not a fan of winter and snow.God,how did I manage to live in Poland for so long?
Arizona sounds much more captivating,especially in winter

Keep warm my friend
Krzysztof
Old 12-12-2013, 03:48 AM
TE Expert

Default Ahhhh, winter :)

Yeah, I would be one of the very few who is actually more than happy that the summer season has been left behind.

This makes up for having to deal with the oppressive heat for months on end, when I would prefer to be outside enjoying the longer days. Oh well, guess I can't have my cake and eat it too!?

Well, make the best of it...as much as you can anyway. I don't miss the cold...not about to trade it yet.

Have a great day amigo,

J