Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums > TrekEarth Forum Home > Photos

Notices

Great krzychu30 2013-10-26 2:50

Hi Jason,
back to the Wild Wild West(ok.even if you donīt like the movie:)
again you show us how beautiful Arizona is.Original
and creative approach to the subject.The foreground harmonizes well with the BG.Really enjoy how you placed all elements in the frame to achieve well considered and eye-catching visual effect.Haha,I donīt know how to call it-maybe park pole for the horses:)?anyway you had excellent idea to create with it slight diagonal line leading our eyes towards the BG(it definitely makes the shot more expressive taking into account the fact,the scene is devoid of people and of course horses).
Finally I have to also agree with Brianīs opinion about light.My friend you knew how to utilize it!Firstly it helps you to bring out so lovely,vivid coors of the BG and secondly it creates so lovely play of light&shade.
Ohh,I envy You so much the meeting.
Wish You a great weekend my friend
Krzysztof

PS.I chose also one picture to post tomorrow.Weīll see how many times Iīll change my mind until tomorrow:)

Old 10-26-2013, 06:37 PM
TE Senior Member

Default To krzychu30: Change of plans

Hi Krzysztof,

Wouldn't you know it, my next two photos are because of the same change of mind due to other pictures/comments posted recently! Funny how we all seem to encounter similar decisions of what to add based upon influences from the rest. I love it though, another great part of this whole process!

Arizona really is beautiful, but more so from a distance...as Serghei can attest, you get too close and you'll find out fast that most everything is prickly and either bites or stings!

Thanks so much for the feedback! I was afraid the complete lack of "life" would make this a bit dull and uninteresting...but everyone has given some great perspectives on some of the smaller nuances that I hadn't previously understood.

Hope you're enjoying the weekend. Take good care amigo.

Jason