Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums > TrekEarth Forum Home > Photos

Notices

Great macjake 2013-10-25 22:42

Hi Jason
yeah, I know the feeling exactly...you have an excellent idea as to what photo you want to post, then you get influenced by another photo and the plan goes to hell!
haha

For example, after just seeing Gosia's photo of the upwards pov architecture, now i want to post one of mine from Vegas....we'll see.

what strikes me right away about this photo Jason, is the perfect exposure, especially in and around the wood grains....looks awesome.

and as for the horses or lack-there-of...what can you do? not your fault...it would have been funny to tie up Serghei to the post! haha

great post despite the lack of our 4 legged friends, and i'm sure Serghei appreciates it!
have a good weekend
cheers
craig

Old 10-26-2013, 06:25 PM
TE Senior Member

Default To macjake: Influence

Hi Craig,

Oh, how right you are! I've had a trio of pictures I've wanted to post for about two weeks now, but keep getting influenced to go with others...which will happen again with my next two!? Amazing what we pick up from everyone else...and it sure is fun too, yeah?

I got a good laugh from your idea...that would have been hilarious to have tied Serghei to the post like a horse...definitely would have gone in the "humor" category! Guess what's going to happen now for the next person that comes to visit? lol

Thanks for the comments, always good to hear from you! Enjoy the rest of the weekend. Take it easy.

Jason