Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums > TrekEarth Forum Home > Photos

Notices

Great Noel_Byrne 2013-10-25 8:47

Hi Jason
a house park is a great idea its certainly something that Dublin could do with, despite being a fair sized city there is still a good population of houses as purrs in the suburbs. I guess though that is quite hard to clamp a house that doesn't pay :)
I love the sense of depth that you have created in this scene by positing the long wooden fence as you have. It pulls the eye very nicely into the scene and draw s the viewer to those wile e coyote mountains of in the distance. Lovely light and color too. I'm glad to hear you were granted access to shot too, took today Off work to visit a place actually listed on a tourist website and when I got there, there was a big sign saying visitors prohibited.
Have a wonderful weekend and thanks as always
Noel

Old 10-26-2013, 06:07 PM
TE Senior Member

Default To Noel_Byrne: Predictive text? :)

Howdy Noel,

Ahaha...I'm guessing the computer function got away from you a little bit? I think myself and Russ got a good laugh here...it would indeed be hard to clamp a house that doesn't pay its fines!

Isn't technology great? haha I don't even own a smart phone or tablet, so I can't really talk much!?

What a disappointment to have a taken a day from work only to find out visitors aren't allowed...I'd be pretty bent out of shape and try to sneak in just out of spite! Hope it wasn't too far away.

Always great to hear from you! Enjoy the rest of the weekend. Take it easy.

Jason