Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums > TrekEarth Forum Home > Photos

Notices

Great worldcitizen 2013-10-20 12:10

Hello Jason,

Great photo! I really like the POV, with such great symmetry and exposure. This type of lighting situation is definitely a challenge - especially for me! - but you handled it perfectly. There are so many circles and lines, creating beautiful patterns. The marble is really nice, too. This looks like a really beautiful interior, and I like your title, too! :-)

BTW, it was nice to see another photo from your meeting with Serghei in his WS.

BTW again, the baseball playoffs were exciting! Let's see how the World Series goes. Even though there are no NY teams, I'll still be watching. :-)

Old 10-20-2013, 08:55 PM
TE Expert

Default To worldcitizen: Title

Hi Brenda,

I was a little unsure about this title, thinking that many of our foreign friends would not quite understand the word play. Appreciate the comments as always, and yes...the lighting conditions were a challenge to say the least!?

I only had but one or two decent shots from inside the "Met" because I'm not very adept at dealing with the high contrast scenes. I'm ever so slowly getting a better feel for interior shots, but there's still a loooong way to go.

I really enjoyed seeing your picture with Serghei as well. He's a great guy, we had a fun weekend. If I can round up enough funds, I'm planning on visiting him in Russia for my next trip. Thanks to his visit, it was the first time I had gone downtown Phoenix in probably close to a year!?

It pains me deeply to see the Red Sox in the World Series, so it goes without saying that I'm pulling hard for the Cardinals!!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend. Take good care.

Jason