Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums > TrekEarth Forum Home > Travel

Notices

Old 10-13-2013, 07:56 PM
TE Newbie

Default First Time , winter travel advice ?

hello all,

note;
i am a new user on this forum, and i have joined this forum for the purpose of gaining knowledge from some more experienced travelers. i haven't traveled to much in my life and have only taking a few years of photography. These are not even one of my many side hobbies but i enjoy doing the two alot.

thread topic;
anyways, i have been thinking about this for about 3 months now, and i would REALLY like to travel during the winter. I REALLY want to travel to a snow mountain / snow desert type of region, or areas of the earth with amazing almost near "prehistoric ice age type" geography such as the Himilayas or Auden's Col. Mainly i want to be in a random place on the earth viewing a variety of super enthralling geography ; giant ice glaciers or giant snow mountains and of course taking thousands of picture documentations.

i need advice because i dont know where this ideal traveling location would be. please help me begin my expedition. thanks.

do not take me for some guy in over his head , im willing to endure the forces of nature and realize my limits as a first time traveler. i just dont want to be stuck with wasted money siting on a cruise ship taking pictures with a bunch of tourists.
Old 10-25-2013, 04:22 PM
TE Newbie

Default Best tourist place in key west.

I love to travel various place but key west is the best. Its nature open ocean with its clear water really attractive. You also see a great view its mangrove forest. Kayaking is famous water sports here and every year many tourist come to enjoy there vacation.
Old 03-11-2014, 01:27 AM
TE Newbie

You can also enjoy Wisconsinís winter wonderland with a thrilling ride down a snow tube hill, discovering beautiful landscapes snowshoeing or relaxing with a leisurely sleigh ride. Donít forget to warm up with hot chocolate after!
Old 03-13-2014, 07:33 AM
TE Newbie

I don't like winter season that's why i visited few coolest destination.
Himalaya is good one for you but i will not suggest go their at winter season, Because in winter Himalaya lose their temperature, some time it's low then mines 20 which is not good for human life. Go their in summer or autumn seasons. Nepal, Pakistan, China,India Himalaya is spread in these countries choose your destination.