Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums > TrekEarth Forum Home > Photos

Notices

Great goodwill 2013-10-11 9:14

Hi Marina,
This magic in blue is my wall paper for the last three days and the more I see my desktop screen, the more I admire your skills. Few artists have been successful in capturing the blue in the glorious way as this. There are different tones of blue each one touching the light and radiating its beauty.
I had been advocating life in the shot, learned from my good old friend Shailnder Shinde, who is no more active here on TE,but this shot forces me to rethink.....as its more attractive without any presence of human life in the shot.
Learning continues,
Rajeev

Old 10-11-2013, 09:17 PM
TE Junior Member

Default To goodwill: Hi Rajeev,

Thanks a lot
In this case I'll send you a full-size picture, 800 pxl is only good for a cell phone screen...but I guess it'll be more that 11Mb even in jpeg.

The Maldivian blues are striking, I haven't seen anything like that before. Here it was a stunning combination of the bright blue sky and low dark thunder clouds - terrific sight! And the use of a polarizer made it look even more impressive.

This version is an hdr I did for TE so the clouds here look a bit lighter and more on the blue side while actually they had more of a violet-black tinge to them. You'll see it in the big picture.
And yes, I wouldn't want any human presence there either. The scene looks so cool and still that it brooks no interference
Jeez...those were the happiest moments when I could have this heavenly beach all to myself!)))))

Cheers!