Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums > TrekEarth Forum Home > Photos

Notices

Great goodwill 2013-10-02 8:38

Wish I could too get up early in the morning. Morning blues.......always difficult for me, but this shot is tempting and urging me to remove my night goggles, wake up, hold my gear and move.
The image is as fresh as the morning breeze, the waters are inviting and the chalets preparing for another day.
There is a beautiful play of light and shades,and that golden light falling on the waters is one of the highlights here.
I enjoyed your series of the lover's paradise, and waiting for something new to unfold from your eyes.
Thanks Marina,
Rajeev

Old 10-02-2013, 06:19 PM
TE Junior Member

Default To goodwill: morning blues:))

Ah... you don't have to tell me about getting up early in the morning It goes something like this - you set your alarm clock for the sunrise next day but when it rings you don't even hear it. So you set it again for the next day and when you hear it you grab it and tell it to stfu. On the third try after your phone clams up you start considering that you might still catch the last rays of sunrise if you run now. Yeah.. I guess it was my fourth try when I actually ran

Once you did that it's not a problem any more...you're waiting for the next time to see and feel it again

Have a great time!
Old 10-02-2013, 06:43 PM
TE Junior Member

Default Innovative idea

Yup, and I recognise my problem, sleeping too late..........and its already mid night here and I am awake...........so taking leaf from your book, I have set the alarm for 5.30 am.
Experiment has begun and I am going to bed for a quality sleep.
Shall share the results.
Good Night Marina,

~~Rajeev