Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums > TrekEarth Forum Home > Photos

Notices

Great jcpix 2013-08-26 20:06

Hi Kristin,

You're looking forward to adding apparel, and I'll just be happy when it finally drops below 100! :) What a crazy cool shot this is, I didn't know what to make of it from the thumbnail earlier today...and even when I brought it full screen, it took me a moment to wrap my mind around it...and might I say, I love it! It's almost a bit dizzying too, a virtual kaleidoscope of design.

Too bad you don't recall Q'Bert, as Craig mentioned, that's one of the first things that came to my mind as well. haha This looks like a glass honeycomb, or is it a 70's side door entry window...which I guess would actually have more of a tobacco tint now that I think of it, or is it crystal, or......it could be any number of things, and that's part of what makes this so wild! :)

Great idea to fill the frame, it really packs a graphic punch...and for someone like me who enjoys shapes and patterns, it's a fun one for sure. Thanks for sharing the self portrait. Take care.

Take it easy,

Jason

Old 08-28-2013, 03:45 AM
TE Senior Member

Default To jcpix: hey jason!

yes, it took me some time to wrap my own head around it when i was there, so many photo possibilities everywhere i looked

enjoying shapes and patterns as you do, you should definitely have it on your list!

thanks for the great feedback ~
warm regards,
kristin