Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums > TrekEarth Forum Home > Photos

Notices

Great Waylim 2013-08-22 19:02

Hi Maria,

I saw your reply to your own comment to my image. No worry, sometimes we try to type so fast words come out wrong and didn't make sense. I really appreciate you trying hard, especially through a second language that is not easy. I know it since English is not my native language either :)

Anyway, I like your recent series of images, because it really takes us to place that not many has been, I like the authenticity way of life image. Its not just a show for tourist. It shows us the real life of the people. I looks at them, and truly appreciate them. Though I may not be able to comments on them all. As it take some time to write something meaningful rather than, it is fantastic and beautiful.

Sometimes a good photographic is not about being beautiful landscape or people, it is about real situation thought make us think or image that evokes our emotions. Thanks always.

Way

Old 08-23-2013, 10:47 PM
TE Senior Member

Default To Waylim: Fantastic and beautiful

And good POV, DOF and so and so
Easy to write even not watching the notes or the WS
I know this kind of comments and answer the same way

Concerning your capture of Marroc, watching you being with the children, made me remember when I was in Marrakesh and while visiting the medina a man approach and invite us to his house to show carpets
As we have time , we went, there was a hug room , he offers us meant tea and began showing his merchandise

After a while I asked him where it all was done and he answer
All round you, I watch the wall covered with hanging carpets
He said , want you to have a look?
I went with him and between the wall and the carpet there were benches where women and children were seated waving, I was fascinated he offered me to seat and try a knot
A smiling woman helps and shows me how to do it, not words but gestures, so in some part of the world there must be a carpet with some of my knots
Unforgettable way of sharing life

Not more writing

Last edited by nikkitta; 08-23-2013 at 10:50 PM.