Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums > TrekEarth Forum Home > Photos

Notices

Great macjake 2013-08-19 5:26

Hi Jason
well well well....looky what we have here!

when i opened up your gallery page, this red beast hit me in the head full throttle! sorry for the pun, but i couldn't resist! haha

see? isn't it fun to take car photo's like this??
even if you're not a 'car guy' i hope you got to experience some of the fun i'm talking about.
and its more challenging than you thought right?

but look at the final result!

the blue and white skyline makes a HUGE impact aswell for contrast, making the red even more of a focal point.

superb!
now i just have to go out and buy one of these! yeah right!!!!

congrats
craig

PS
Just looking at this makes me want to post a similar shot of a truck i took in Iceland, even though i'm focused in on my Lima Peru photos right now....we'll see

Old 08-20-2013, 12:17 AM
TE Expert

Default To macjake: Fun and Frustration

Hi Craig,

Yes, it was a blast! This was the first time I've ever shot a car....wow, that sound weird doesn't it?.....it was a fun time, but also frustrating and exhausting. I was having a tough go of it trying to visualize the lines and form of the car into a photo....I always found myself just trying to get the entire thing into the frame...it was so much easier that way!?

Oh well, I guess we all have to begin somewhere and learn as we go along. Thanks for the support, I'm sure I'll give it another go around in the near future.

Take it easy,

Jason