Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums > TrekEarth Forum Home > Photos

Notices

Great jcpix 2013-08-06 15:51

Gidday Lisa,

I'm a man of my word, so here I have returned to compliment you on not only a fine photo, but also for the touching story which accompanies this work and allowing us a peek into your family life. :) It means a great deal to have something so personal reflected through the camera, as it comes through to the viewer on a more intimate level.

A beautiful display of man made creation, with such exquisite detail and symmetry...and you've done it proud to have composed and presented such a delightful look at this gallery in Naples. I think the color treatment serves this extremely well to enhance its character appeal. A conscious and careful arrangement. Thank you for sharing this beauty!

Friendly wishes,

Jason

Old 08-13-2013, 12:54 AM
TE Expert

Smile To jcpix: Thanks Mate!

Thanks mate! Your critique means a lot to me.

Sorry I've been AWOL from TE for a while. I'll get stuck into your photos this arvo!

Cheers
Lisa
Old 08-14-2013, 02:18 AM
TE Expert

Default No worries

Gidday dear Lisa,

I know there are many more important things in life than TE, especially if you come down with a case of TEBO! It's always good to hear from you, no matter the timing...so please don't feel the need to respond to anything right away. I'm glad you were appreciative of the comments, that always makes me feel good to know that I've provided something more than a generic note.

Hope all is going well. Take good care.

Cheers from the desert Southwest,

Jason