Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums > TrekEarth Forum Home > Forum Feedback and Support

Notices

Old 07-12-2013, 09:55 PM
TE Senior Member

Default Viewing problem on beta Trekearth

Hello TE team,

Since the photo size limits were increased, there has been a small problem viewing the larger photos on beta Trekearth. On the regular TE page, the larger photos fit onto the screen as usual, even though they are wider. If I open a photo with the new size limits on the beta page, only part of the photo fits on the screen, and I must scroll across to see the rest of the photo. This means that we can't see the entire photo at one time, and it makes it very difficult to enjoy and critique those photos.

Is there any chance that this could be fixed? I understand that the main TE page is the priority, but it would be greatly appreciated if this glitch could be looked into.

Thank you!
Brenda

Last edited by worldcitizen; 07-13-2013 at 01:23 AM. Reason: typo
Old 07-12-2013, 11:08 PM
TE official

Dear Brenda,
thank you for reporting that to us. Unfortunately, we do not currently do new feature development on BETA TrekEarth. We might look at that, however, in the future. Thank you! Best regards!
Old 10-26-2013, 10:49 AM
TE Expert

There is a way of being able to see the whole photo on Beta. Do a right click and then click on "View picture".

Last edited by maloutim; 10-28-2013 at 02:19 AM.