Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums > TrekEarth Forum Home > Forum Feedback and Support

Notices

Old 06-29-2013, 12:44 PM
TE Junior Member

Default Problem with pages

I am using the latest Firefox version.

This morning I have a lot of "Whoops! The page could not be found." messages.

I have experimented with Chrome and do not have these messages, but in the critiques on photos, I find there are some links added on some words that when clicked on leads to some advertisement pages.

These links seem to come and go as they are not to be found at the same places if I go back on a photo.

So, looks like to me the site has been hacked in some way.
Old 07-01-2013, 08:08 PM
TE official

Thank you for posting this. I'm a new admin here and i would gladly help you.

I have just contacted our IT team and they say that it is not possible that the site is hacked as the problem only occurs on one browser.

You might be getting the "Whoops! The page could not be found." messages because of some plugin that is not working well with the updated FF browser. Can you provide us with the list of plugins/addons that you have on Firefox? This would help us find the problem. Thanks!
Old 07-01-2013, 10:04 PM
TE Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBAlex View Post
Thank you for posting this. I'm a new admin here and i would gladly help you.

I have just contacted our IT team and they say that it is not possible that the site is hacked as the problem only occurs on one browser.

You might be getting the "Whoops! The page could not be found." messages because of some plugin that is not working well with the updated FF browser. Can you provide us with the list of plugins/addons that you have on Firefox? This would help us find the problem. Thanks!
I have numerous installed. Looks like I can't copy and paste from the browser. How can I send you screen prints in jpg format ?
Old 07-02-2013, 12:07 AM
TE official

Please send me an email to aleksandra.wocial@internetbrands.com and we will do our best to help you. Thanks!
Old 07-02-2013, 11:29 PM
TE official

Update from our IT team: we did not receive any site outage alerts. Is anybody else experiencing a similar problem? Would be great if you could let me know. Thank you!